Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Cute Babies!


With a recent visit from Anna and Nyah, Hallie got to play with one of her cousins from Denver. Nyah did most of the playing while Hallie did a lot of watching and slobbering! While Anna was here, she, Lisa, and Marilyn took a quick trip to Boise to see Shari. While they were there, Lisa went a bit overboard at Babies 'R Us. She came home to seek my approval but immediately felt better when she realized that she was the primary breadwinner and that I had no room to complain! Lucky for me, there is not a Babies 'R Us within 200 miles! The two pictures below are of Hallie in one of her new cute outfits. With the adorable smiles AND the cute outfit, it was easy to pick out those two pictures to share. Also, take notice of her hair in those pictures. It has a CURL! Sad to say, that doesn't happen very often.
Hallie is doing a lot of new and fun things lately. She recently rolled over from her back to her stomach, and she found a love for sucking on her toes. She puts them in her mouth every chance she gets, giving her poor little chappy hands a break.
Lisa and I are in training for the Ragnar Relay in June. We swore off soda as of yesterday (Feb. 26th) and we are running at least 3 times a week. After a killer run with Josh, I am on the DL, with what feels like a broken foot. So now I am working out on a bike. No worries Baker's Dozen, I will be up and running again in no time. Lisa runs in the mornings with a friend from the ward. She timed herself this morning on a 3 mile jog. 31 minutes...not too shabby.
The video is Hallie performing her famous, and trademarked, Straight-Legs. She is a bit wobbly lately, not her normal statue like stance, but she still loves it and so do we.

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

--- The Lisby Family --- said...

How cute! Those are some great pictures. It's so fun when they start smiling so big. I don't see "Straight legs". What am I doing wrong? We can't wait to see you and hope Lisa officially has work off! :)

--- The Lisby Family --- said...

I can see it now. I don't know what I was doing wrong. That was a long time. Nyah still hasn't picked up on the trick! :)

Shari Baker said...

Thanks for updating your blog! Hallie is so darn cute! She has such a huge smile in those pictures. I can't believe she'll do "straight legs" for that long...I have to say that I'm impressed. I hope Jordan's foot/knee start feeling better and that your training keeps going great. Love You!

Jana said...

JORDAN & LISA- how the heck are ya?
How cute is your baby!?!... SO CUTE! I'm glad I ran into your blog! Your fam is so stinkin cute. Take care.

--- The Lisby Family --- said...

You only have two more days to update your blog before you go back to work.....

Jessica Adams said...

Hey Hill Family! Your little girl is so cute! Look at all of her hair that is awesome! I also love that name!