Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Growing So Fast!





So...it has been a while since we have up-dated--again! What can we say? Life has been good, but very busy. Hallie is getting so big, so fast. It is amazing how time flies. We are thinking about looking on-line for a way to stunt her growth. :) In the beginning of January Hallie had her first big adventure (if you don't consider the birth experience a big adventure of course). We went as a family to see Aaron in Phoenix. That was Hallie's first plane ride--thank you Hanna--and third state! We had a good time, I have included a few pictures of our hike up Picacho Peak, which was also a first for Hallie. She was a little trooper. It was her first real chance to get to be outside and I think she enjoyed it. With our recent below zero temperatures here in Idaho we are seriously thinking AZ sounds pretty good once Jord graduates! While we were there, Jordan and I bought running shoes so we can begin training for the Ragnar Relay--I mean continue training. We should be good to go come June.

Hallie has also become quite the jumper, though she has a ways to go to catch up to Nyah. The other day while she was jumping I started swinging her a little bit and got her first real laugh. It was so fun! I must have done it twelve times and she just kept on laughing, so I decided to catch it on camera so everyone could see.



Just as we have been at the computer attempting to update out blog Hallie rolled over from her stomach to her back for the first time. So exciting. After she did it, I decided to put her on her stomach again and pull out the camera to see if she would roll again, but she rolled so quickly I barely caught it, so it's a short video.



With life so crazy being in school and working, we are already ready for another vacation--so here we come--viva la Denver!






4 comments:

Shari Baker said...

She's growing up so fast! I absolutely love the video of her laughing in the jumper. It is so fun to hear her laugh so hard. She's gonna be quite the hiker I'm sure. Love all of the pictures and I'll anticipate seeing more soon. Love you!

--- The Lisby Family --- said...

Adorable. I think the sound of a baby laughing has to be one of the best sounds in the entire world! Isn't it great? Nyah was also very interested in the video of Hallie jumping. She kept waving to her. We can't wait to see you in less than a week!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, how cute is she! Shari shared your blog address with me and I've enjoyed reading it. Your baby is adorable and you are Jordan are such cute parents!

Dawna

P.S. I can't stop giggling from that funny swing video!

Shari Baker said...

Ready for some more pictures and news whenever you get a chance. Love you!