Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Summer Time!

We chose "Summer Time" as the title of this post because we thought our inability to post frequently would be overlooked if we were only expected to post quarterly. So, starting now, we will be posting once during a season.

The slideshow we put together has quite a few photos, let me tell you about them so they make more sense:

Pincock Family Pictures: We recently had our pictures taken with Lisa's whole family. Of course I chose to display mostly those containing Lisa, myself, and Hallie!

California Trip: Lisa's cousin was recently wed in Sacramento. We suckered Aaron into coming with us to help us pay for gas (fool). Most of these pictures were taken a couple days after the wedding in San Francisco. Mariah joined us as she was also there for the wedding.

Ragnar Relay: There are one or two photos of our 12 person relay team. We ran from Logan to Park City. Our time is an unnecessary detail. Just know that we made it to Park City (181 miles)with all 12 runners and only vague signs of exhaustion and dehydration. Good times! Most of us plan on doing it again SOMETIME.

Boating: Hallie is experiencing the good times that can be had out at the lake with a ski boat. We had some down time on our last trip (thanks to Aaron and his lost wallet (fool)) so Hallie got to play on the beach for a while. She had so much fun playing in the water and being burried in the sand by her mom! So much fun, that when we started skiing she fell quickly asleep.

See ya'll in the Fall!

8 comments:

Shari Baker said...

So fun to see updates! There are a lot of pictures that I hadn't seen so that is fun. Your posts are great, you really should post more than just 4 times a year. We'd all love to read about your exciting lives! Hallie is getting cuter and cuter!

--- The Lisby Family --- said...

The pictures are great. Thanks for posting the updates. It looks like the boat is already providing some good times for the fam. I hope we hear from you sooner than the fall, especially since our trips to Idaho have got to slow down or we should buy stock in Southwest airlines. :)

Ann said...

I love the pictures and being able to see Hallie! You need to post more often because she changes so quickly. Hopefully we'll run into you more often than you post!

A said...

Quarterly sounds good to me! Lisa, explain to me how you suckered Jordan into being the sole poster. I don't think Danny even knows how to look our blog up! It was good to see you in Poky, even if only for a short while. Probably by the time you actualy read this, I'll be back in Poky, or maybe it will even be wintertime and I'll be back living in UT. I wasn't kidding when I said it would be fun to get together! Your kid is adorable.

Shanda said...

YAY! I'm so excited for the "seasonal" posting :) It's good to hear and see what's been going on. You guys crack me up! Take care! Can't wait for the Halloween pics :)

JoSue said...

Lisa! This is your long lost neighbor JoSue Nelson. I've stumbled upon your blog and am so excited to reconnect with my whitaker roots! Well I cannot believe how dang cute your little girl it. She looks SOOOO much like you. I couldn't tell but are you guys living in Pocatello? Is Jordan in school or working? So good to see how you are. Our blog is clarkandjo.blogspot.com. I don't see that Jana has a blog. Tell her to get on that. :)

JoSue said...

I love that Jana went on a mission! She'll be a great missionary and Argentina? That is awesome! What part? I need to update the profile of our blog but yeah, I graduated in April and Clark has one more year left for his master's in accounting. Right now we are living in Dallas, TX!! I know, who would've thought? We are here for an accounting internship and will move back for good next fall. I sure miss the mountains and the cool evenings! By the way, that picture was taken at Bridal Veil Falls in Provo canyon. That is exciting Jordan will be done in December. Then school will only be a part of your past! Yay! It's amazing how stressful school can be. I'm glad to hear your working and have something to do outside the home. A couple of my sisters did the same thing and loved it. Please tell your parents hello. I hope they are doing well. Keep in touch!

--- The Lisby Family --- said...

Hey Lisa and Jordan - maybe it's because we are no longer taking one or two trips to Idaho per month, but I'm missing you guys and I think it's time for another post. :) Hallie is changing a ton and I don't get to see her often enough. (I know, that's what I get for moving to Colorado.) Just a thought.....