Friday, May 22, 2009

Thank you Shari!

So, over Mother's Day weekend Shari was in town and was kind enough to take some pictures of Hallie. I had been meaning to get Hallie's picture taken at 18 months, but being the slacker mom that am it just hadn't happened. And now I don't have to worry about it because I have a very talented sister (Hallie made for a very difficult target that day--and every day), thank you Shari! I actually stole these pictures from Shari's blog, so sorry if you have already seen all of these.























9 comments:

Heather said...

She is so stinkin' cute! I love these pictures.

--- The Lisby Family --- said...

I love the pictures. She's so cute! I can't wait to see you guys in a month.

A said...

Those are so cute! Good job, Shari!! I still can't decide who that cute girl looks like.

Shari Baker said...

Those are great pictures! ;)

Anonymous said...

Wow, those are great pictures! I'm impressed! And she is so cute, I love her springy outfit and her gorgeous face!

Shanda said...

love them :) I'm glad shari did that for you!!

the longmores said...

Super cute pictures! She is a doll. Shari did a great job!

WeBeR FaM said...

She is getting so big and she is so cute! Those pictures turned out awesome!

julene said...

Shanda does a WILLING & GREAT JOB taking pictures a lot of time for us...YOU are FORTUNATE to have Shari do the same for you! A GOOD EYE HELPS but the SUBJECT MAKES FOR THE SUCCESSFUL PICTURE & HALLIE IS SUCH A DARLING GIRL!