Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fall Time!

In an attempt carry on the quarterly posting, I have decdided to put up a few pictures and even a short video. These pictures have been sitting on our computer for a while, about 3 months, so I thought I could kill two birds with one stone. So here is the background: Around the Hill home, Hallie usually keeps us running around picking up after her and making sure she doesn't pull our unstable plant stand down causing severe damage to herself from the sheer weight of the pot. But on occasion, Lisa and I get to do what we want. While I would like to tell people that the activities we choose are reading, playing Trivial Pursuit, and coming up with new strategies for our amply sized portfolio, it just wouldn't reflect what actually goes on in our home. I think that the following pictures, however, will give you all a glimpse into our lives as they clearly show what we like to do in our spare time.






























7 comments:

the longmores said...

That was hilarious. Thanks for the laugh. You can tell your trying not to laugh Lisa. Way to hold a straight face!

--- The Lisby Family --- said...

I sure hope Hallie wasn't in the box in the video. :) It's funny how they think they should climb inside of everything though! That was great. Good times. Hello to everybody and I can't wait to see you in less than two months! :) By the way, how about that trip to Mexico? We should fire the person who was supposed to be planning that trip - slacker!

Shari Baker said...

hahaha. That was great! Has mom seen that yet? She'll have heart failure. I'm glad you two have such a sick sense of humor. Thanks for sharing. Hallie sure is a cutie.

Dawna said...

You two are out of control! Very, very funny - thanks for the laugh!

Jody and Billy said...

OKAY I SAW TOUR YOUR BLOG AND WAS THINKING WHAT A CUTIE! THEN THE VIDEO CAME, I TOTALLY FELL FOR IT! I EVEN HELD MY HANDS UP THINKING I MIGHT CATCH HER. WAY FUNNY!!!

justmecassi said...

Hahahaha! That cracked me up! Hallie is seriously adorable! I'm glad I found your blog (through Shari) to keep up with what you guys are doing!

Shanda said...

Wade and I were cracking up, but watch out, I think he might report you to child services :) You guys are HILARIOUS!