Friday, August 22, 2008

Tagged!

Rules, copy and paste on to your blog. Answer all the questions. When you are done, tag at least five more people. Have fun!
Place an X in the ones you have done.

(x) Gone on a blind date (That is what Jordan was--a happily ever after blind date)
(x) Skipped school
(x) Watched someone die (I am a nurse)
( ) Been to Canada
( ) Been to Florida
(x) Been on a plane
(x) Been lost
(x) Been on the opposite side of the country
(x) Gone to Washington , DC (I think I was 8)
(x) Swam in the ocean (Yes, I almost died, but that is another story)
( ) Cried yourself to sleep
( ) Played cops and robber--I think we did Cowboys and Indians. Why was that okay?
( ) Recently colored with crayons
( ) Sang Karaoke
(x) Paid for a meal with coins only (Maybe not an entire meal, but definitely dessert!)
( ) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't
( ) Made prank phone calls to a boss
(x) Laughed until you cried
(x) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
(x) Written a letter to Santa Clause
( ) Been kissed under the mistletoe
(x) Watched the sunrise with someone you care about
(x) Blown bubbles
(x) Gone ice-skating
( ) Been skinny dipping outdoors
(x) Gone to the movies
1. Any nickname? Lisa Pissa
2. Mother's name? Marilyn
3. Favorite drink? Hot chocolate with whipped cream on top
4. Tattoo? No
5. Body Piercing? Ears
6. How much do you love your job? Depends on the night, my patients, and the area in which I am working--and whether or not I have a baby at home I would rather be with--so pretty much I wouldn't say I love my job on a daily basis. Could be worse. I love that I have a job and can support our needs, how is that for optimism?
7. Birthplace? Pocatello, ID
8. Favorite vacation spot? If it is vacation, it doesn't matter where I am, at that moment it is my favorite.
9. Been to Africa? No
10. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? About once a week
11. Ever been on TV? No
12. Ever steal a traffic sign? No
13. Ever been in a car accident? Yes
14. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? 4 door
15. Favorite salad dressing? Ranch
16. Favorite pie? I'll have to go with banana cream, though I would take ice cream over pie any day--how chubby is that?
17. Favorite number? Don't really have one.
18. Favorite movie? Little Women--I know, Jordan totally thinks I am lame too.
19. Favorite holiday? Christmas
20. Favorite Song: Collin Raye - If You Get There Before I Do
21. Favorite food? I'm going to have to go with pasta in general, maybe potatoes (otherwise see #16 above)
22. Favorite day of the week? Any day I am not working.
23. Favorite brand of body wash? I just bought some Ivory body wash which I am enjoying.
24. Favorite toothpaste? Colgate cinnamon flavor
25. Favorite smell? Hallie after a bath and the smell of a clean house.
26. What do you do to relax? Get in "comfy" clothes and cuddle with Jordan.
27. Favorite gift ever received? The wedding band I wear to work. Jordan gave it to me as a graduation gift and I totally didn't see it coming. Oh, and the slide show he made for me of Hallie--see older post.
28. How do you see yourself in 10 years? So 34 years old...still happily married to Jordan with perhaps a couple of more kids, and a house (we should have a house by then and hopefully a housekeeper), I will be a novice to intermediate marathoner :), working part time with my master's degree because I want to. I wouldn't mind water skiing three times a week during the summers. Does that seem possible?
29. Tagged? Anyone in the mood
30. Who will respond to this the fastest? Anyone who has not yet given up on me ever updating this darn blog. ;)

Have a good day! I have to get some sleep!

2 comments:

Shari Baker said...

Wow, even I learned some things about you that I didn't know. How Fun! Thanks for doing the tag. I was excited that you had posted something at least. Oh yeah, I'm back from San Francisco. I'll post within a couple of days hopefully. We're feeding the missionaries tomorrow.

--- The Lisby Family --- said...

Hey you! Thanks for updating your blog. I learned some things as well. I hope you are feeling better and you enjoy your next five? days without work!